Thursday 25 August 2011

An update - perhaps too soon ?

Ok so Ashra is a scam and a half - thats what I've read and won't be surprised if it's all true.

ahumenspells@hotmail.com - gave me a shockingly accurate reading with just my name. Either he's for real or my problem is too common and predictable.

spellcaster1@rocketmail.com - I'm still broke so can't pay anyone and still looking for genuine testimonials on him

Away for the weekend so hopefully should have some good reviews when I'm back :( help a girl in distress people!

3 comments:

  1. I am eagerly waiting for Orisha Ashe's consultation tough! Will keep every one posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just recently had the most amazing experience with a spell caster! Right when I thought that everything was impossible and that there was no hope, boy was I wrong.
    All I did was contact Great Sangoma to purchase a love spell and a weight loss spell and I got the man of my dreams to fall in love with me while having a nice body! And I'm not gonna lie. This is the happiest I've ever been in a long, long time!
    You can have anything done, really.

    Love spells
    Money spells
    Lost love spells
    Pregnancy spells
    Lotto spells
    Win court case
    Marriage spells
    And so much more

    It's really worth a try.
    An easy way to get in touch is through their email which is:

    greatsangomaa@yahoo.com

    Trust me. With Great Samonga, your wish is your reality.
    I wish you the best with your case!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will like to use this medium to appreciate and recommend this powerful spell caster after have been numerously scammed by some idiots,he was the one that brought smile back to my life contact him here www.solutionhouse.webs.com

    ReplyDelete